Monday, March 22, 2010

Bday celebration w the SN gals~

(Yes, i shamelessly copied the photos from YX's facebook :P)

20th March - my 26th (OMG) Bday Celebration w the SN gals
Outside Lido - after watching Alice in Wonderland...might be becos i nv watched the cartoon before or my english is poor...i had difficulty understanding some of the things they said...haa and the mad hatter seems really mad ...keke...i think i have enough of Johnny Depp acting in fantasy / weird characters...maybe it's time he play some normal roles~

Moved on to Marche @ 313...2nd time i am at 313 and still, i have not gone anywhere beyond the first floor...haha...
The Marche here is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that at Vivo. It's almost the same as the one @ Hereens previously...i miss that Marche cos many of our sec sch outings were held there...

Yummy cream of mushrm soup, rosti + cheese sausage / smoked salmon, stir fried mushrm, long beans, potatoesssssss
Ohhhhh my fave is the waffle...YUMZ (would prefer strawberry to mango though)
supposedly cute shot =.= i look more sleepy though...LOL
With my prezzies :)
I dunno why but everyone is vying to be eeyore...hahaha

Cool~ full set of make up brushes!! :D love them!



Self taken by Ade...not a bad shot i must say :)


Supposed to be my bday cake~the strawberry (yoghurt) ice cream was supposed to make this overly dry brownie nicer to eat...but oh well...haa :P

Next back to our fave hang out place now - YX's grandma's house for MJ!!!
With Hello Kitty mj tiles no less :) I won that night BUT nv play real cash~ anw, half the time ade and lyn were distracted horribly by Jerry Yan (ewwww) and Ella's show...haa...sorry, not the biggest fan of him (in any way) :\ nor her when it comes to acting...but if i say that in front of ade, i will get an earful :X


Ya, can u see the 1 on the die is replaced by a beautiful ribbon? lol :) Love you Kitty~
Nicely done collage :)

Ok so this yr i have all my bday celebs w frenz after my bday itself...one more to come this sat :)
Like i said, bday no longer holds a special meaning to me, it's more of just a chance to gather my frenz and catch up...as each yr pass, the familiar qn pops up of wad have i achieved in my life so far...? Hard qn to answer..:\ shall not crack my head to ans that now...

This yr in particular, i do not wish to celeb bday...and do not want any bday cakes, candle blowing, song singing...maybe... i am really getting old.

No comments: