Saturday, September 24, 2011

GTOP

Reallie...this is just a fangirl's rant...

Cindy is so gonna scold me for turning down the F1 tix..i am just a fickle minded little shit who can't decide between being able to watching GTOP and Seungri vs the dread of squeezing with kazillion ppl i.e. being blocked and end up seeing heads instead of the ppl on stage..

Cindy first told me she couldn't get any tix for me on thurs, i was like...great! no need to think abt it since i dun even have a tic, then she whatsapp me on fri MORNING and said she will give me HER tic i.e. i will go alone but i will have access to zone 4 where the performance will be at~! fuck! -.- i was totally unprepared to go for the show since i tot there was no way she could get me tix...:\

i decided against it since #1: squeezing w the crowd is like asking me to die, #2: i am freaking short, even on heels i dunno how much of the stage can i see above other ppl's heads, #3: i already planned to go home early to go exercise, #4: GTOP will be performing the same songs (Oh Yeah, high high, Knock out) for sure (i wasn't expecting them to perform intro and how gee with Ri though -.-), #5: their performance only starts at 11pm (so late!) so i turned cin down...even tho she tried to persuade me with at least another 3-4 msgs...but i said no.

In the afternoon i told lj and ade abt the tic...and BOTH of them were like "WHAT?! u gave up the chance to see top and gd?! are u crazy?" etc and instantly started to persuade me to go...i started to sway...anw i asked cin if her tic had seat no on it? turns out it does have a seat no to it...decision decisions...

then i re-tot, even if so the tic is for the race, not for the performance, freakz!

anw when she replied "ops, u wanna go ah?" i reckoned she must have given it away already...so i was all paiseh and all and told her nope, i was just curious (lousy liar.)

at 5+ Cin called me! she said she can go w me if i wan to cos she managed to get 2 tix from her colleague who is not going~! grrrrrr~~!! why oh why do u have to torment me with this option, if she told me straight out "no more tix!" i wun even have to fret over this -.- so anw i was already planning on going home at 6 sharp so i said nope AGAIN. (but i do thank her for trying ever so hard to help me get the tix!)

After all these, i saw the fan cams and photos today. and i regret. sux.

:(

No comments: