Sunday, November 13, 2011

Home Alone Days~

Cleaning the house
De-cluttering
Cooking my own meals...

Egg coated toast + coffee

Instant Prawn Mee + Fried egg + potato/fries-wannabe
tons of shoes :) it's reallie not that many righttt :P
i threw away like 5 pairs in the end...doesnt help that i bot another 2 pairs in KL and a pair of boots during some sale lol

decluttering my old old cds..as much as i dun wan to, these went into the bin...they were just sitting on my shelves anywayz...and i duno where is my modern rock cd! argh it was one of my fave!

i still kept some cds tho...like my westlife and 2 jap ost cds :) i love them too much to throw :p

i do enjoy these short period of being home alone...it feels as tho i have more freedom even tho its not like my parents restrict me to do anything or wad but it's just a feeling of doing things as i please...

2 comments:

xiu said...

hahaha i just saw this! eh.. the egg-coated toast is called french toast la, in case u were wondering :P

and i have the boyzone, savage garden and s club 7 cd too! :) i still can't bear to throw my cds away though :(

i love being home alone too - i guess it's not so much the freedom as the space and privacy (like no one's watching you and asking you to do stuff), everything own time own target. and that probably explains why i wanna go live overseas for awhile, just to getaway :)

Shi Wei said...

lol!~ ya i know they are called sth but i just cant rem when i was writing the post ;p

i ripped out the savage garden cd and some of the songs on boyzone and s club...lol...seriously the cds were collecting dust :\