Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hee...was looking thr my photos then i realised i forgot to post my "conquests" from Japan =.= so here are just some of the things i bot...:)


The barang barangs...my shampoo, my Disneyland sourvenirs, stockings, Tokyo Tower, Mt Fuji postcard, Hello Kitty "vending machine" -.-" hahaha...

errr...my bags ...haha.... my most expensive bag on the right there...zzz..

yes yes...all the "cute" things :P i love the little Mt Fuji toy~! KAWAII~ (shit...i miss Japan!)

I am reallie a hp chain freak...reallie...

errrrr...most of them comes from the capsule machines...

The Winnie the Pooh bucket was used to put the popcorns i bot in Disneyland..:) i love Disneyland! The Coke and its packaging cost me abt 8+ 9 bucks sing dollars...shit. i am such a sucker at packaging...but actuallie i kinda bot it cos i tot i will have not much chances to spend =.=

No comments: