Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Diving~

had my first (and last) practical lesson on diving today...

starting was fine and in fact was enjoying the fact tt i can breathe under water! but once i reached the deep part, then i started breathing in water, it's a very scary thing.........and i panicked...so i surfaced -.- but i can't do tt in the sea! how how? and my buoyancy also not very good wor..Hmmm...after the choking incident, i am quite scared...and started regreting this decision to learn diving but, i am a piscean leh, i belong in the seaaaaa :P (crap)...anw i have always liked swimming, so it was onli a matter of time b4 i took up diving, since my fren jio me, i might as well go right? heee...

this fri night will be going to Dayang liao...wish me luck! hope everything goes smoothly~

No comments: