Sunday, November 05, 2006

pissed...upset...sad...lost...confused...

pissed...upset...sad...lost...confused...
hmm..recently in a bad mood..dunno is it due to the monthly thingy or wad..but little little things can get me pissed..somehow i feel that it's more of a pent up anger that has accumulated since long long time ago..whenever things dun go my way or wad i just kept it bottled up and dun tell others...think it's kinda unhealthy..must try to talk to ppl more..feel like i am cooped up in a small little world of my own..but..tho i like small talks..i dun actuallie say the things that truely truely bothered me..=\ hai..
just now i got angry over silly things like my frenz commenting on my room being so messy and asking me to take down my zaizai poster(-.-)..i mean, wad i put up on my room is my freedom? the way they said it..like it's so disgusting to do that..? why can't they understand that it's reallie sth i like? why shld i take it down just becos they dun like him or sth? SO RIDICULOUS..i mean it's like reallie common to joke about it..in the past i would prob laugh along with it..but just now..i just totallie cannot stand the way they joked about it..reallie wanna just scream out "if it's that 'disgusting' then dun come..i din ask u to come~" there's a diff btw joking tone and the 'disgusted' and xian2 qi4 kinda tone...
i am getting so temperamental nowadays that it scares me sometimes..the frequency of me cursing and swearing under my breath is getting more and more..reallie not a good sign..dunno wad's wrongggg...>_< on thurs nite, i got REALLIE pissed when bao told me she dun wan to go vivocity when i alr set my mind on taking fc leave to go..i mean she was the one who got me all excited about it..aiya...it might seem minor..but JUST PISSED..sometimes she can reallie get on my nerves unknowingly and partly it's my fault cos i dun tell her about it..but still..tt doesn't stop me from getting angry..
sometimes, i feel so sad..so lost..so confused...like i totallie dunno wad's the meaning of life..wad's the purpose of me going to work everyday, wad's the purpose of me as a being?? sighz..

No comments: