Tuesday, January 30, 2007

NEW HAIR...
ladies and gentleman...my new hairstyle......after 5-6 years of looking the same!!!

(freshly cut hair...less than 1 hour old~~)

actuallie not much diff..just tt i cut my fringe...but well..at first when the person cut my fringe off..i was like "OMG I REGRET!" as he cut and trim..i was still not used to it...but once he removed the piece of cloth covering me..i was like.."hey it's not that bad..." hee...so anywayz..there u have it...my "biggest" chg in hairstyle for a long long time...next time i do anything...it will be PERMING!! heee..
now i look at myself..and i am slowly slowly getting used to it le..just that i think that hair stylist could have cut more of the fringe..looks a bit thin..zzz...=p but since i am not a pro..i shan't complain so much le...
now the problem comes..."should i go dye it to rainie yang's colour?" hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.