Wednesday, July 25, 2007

before everyone starts to think that i am going craziee..

today @ work was slightly better...i din have as much queries..i hope everyday will be like today or better...hmm...a large part is maybe cos my mood has improved..u know when u are having that thing..can get overly emotional -.- i dunno..

but ytd b4 we went for the "dinner" at fullerton..sth happened at work..hmm..honestly..i think the fault is not mine..cos i reallie am not familiar w the thing..and i just did wad i was told step by step..hmm..so i was a little upset that she made it sound like my fault..becos i nv asked to DO that particular thing..is cos she told me i shld be doing it so i did it and i was given the wrong info when i spoke to that client...hai~and i reallie follow step by step exactly wad i was told...in the end..everyone tot it was my fault..i am not trying to push the blame..if u were in my shoes..u will understand wad i mean...i felt so yuan wang..but can't speak up for myself cos i will sound like an ingrate..so i just sit there while they "discuss" the problem...the wei qu part is..i reallie think is not my fault..=\ not a good idea to work w ur fren..it has its pros but definitely have cons too... but i think i was a bit too harsh in the previous post...she is really doing her best to help me =p i shld reallie be appreciative~~
aiya...anw the pb still said it's ok to make mistakes...and i was like 0.o wah...so "nice" ah? i tot i was gonna get it...hahha..but today i think i came close to getting it...hahhaa..cos she ask me qn and i was like "?" hahaa...luckily in the end i got wad she is asking..i can onli say she reallie needs some time to warm up ba..she's reallie not very frenly...esp to the newbies..i pass her things ah...she like snatch it out of my hands 0.o rude.
dun care le lahz...altho i still dun like that place..i will try to survive and fit in...=)

No comments: