Saturday, July 07, 2007

My last week @ PwC.. (including 1st anniversary of Working life)~

well..my anniversary is actuallie on 3rd july..but this week i have been so busy this week so onli now do i have the time to settle down and write a little on this...

hee..well..my 1st anniversary sorta passed in a flash...went to eat steamboat buffet with ee and yz at hotel royal..(not nice -.-) the dinner was disappointing but nonetheless got to meet up w yz and ee...seems like quite sometime since we reallie met and sit down for a small chat..=) so was kinda happie abt that..

that was also the first time i met tianyun's bf, delanny (i hope i spelt it right)..hee..just when i am leaving..suddenly feel like i am bonding better than ever w the ppl there...that day susan (one of the administators) came and chit chat w me and asked me why i am leaving etc..then jeanie yang also chap in halfway..it's weird..cos when i was there for the whole year..i seldom talk to them..at most is those hi, bye kinda shit..but...well..i guess when u are leaving, ppl starts to treat u differently =\

anywayz, main point is i have worked for ONE whole bloody year!!! actuallie it feels longer than that..perhaps due to the amount of work load...since jan i haven been going home at a decent time..until recently when i know for sure i am leaving, i have been going home at 6+..otherwise, it's mainly 7+, 8 and those horrible days of 9+10 at the beginning of the year..those were the days man...

anywayz this whole week i have been eating like a pig!! tues lunch aglio olio, steamboat dinner, wed lunch had ramen, thurs lunch curry rice, thurs night tony roma's, fri lunch sakae sushi, fri night zhi cha!! omg...SO MUCH FOOD...=( i feel bloody fat!

hee...i felt my whole week was packed w activities...hee..tues night go for anniversary celebration (yay!), wed night went to watch transformers w bao and yz...thurs night went tony roma's w my p&g team + chiam~ and i had no time to pack my things and it's friday!! =.=

anywayz..on thurs went suntec's tony roma's for dinner w them...sat ros' car there..(a little bit of awkward silence..somehow i tink she wanted to fetch ty instead..but welllll..ahahha...actuallie i din reallie talk much at the dinner...nothing to reallie talk to them abt..and when they asked me for a speech i was like "..." hehe...dunno wad to say lahz..so after that we went ben and jerry's...-.- actuallie the whole thing was just abt seow, ty and ros..onli the 3 of them talking..and i was like just hmm..kinda bored..=p and i onli knew that day tt danwei lives so freaking near me 0.o hahha..

FRIDAY - LAST DAY@ WORK...

boohoo...yesterday was my last day at work...i spent my whole day running up and down the building..trying to get ppl to sign that bloody clearance list -.- horrible thing to do...but it's cool in a way cos i nv go to some of the floors and dept b4...=p lunch went w sharon wang and ty to sakae...sharon's treat! (thank you sharon!)

well...finally handed over my seagate (GOODBYE!) and my P&G..a little sad but tt's wad it's abt isn't it? haha..anywayz i spent my last few days "guiding" the new A1 abt P&G stuffs..sometimes i wonder if i was like her when i just came?..someone tells u sth but the next min u forget..but i can distinctly rem wad i told her...i guess tt's wad snr feels like ( it's a good feeling) hahaha..well..i wun get to experience that anymore..

at 4+, li wen they all came to gimme my farewell gift, i saw the BIGGEST GG5 paper bag...inside is a bag =) kinda surprised they got me sth from GG5...happie happie..and they wrote me a card...altho they started with almost the same line of "can't believe u are leaving", the content was all very sweet and full of fond memories..i reallie like to receive cards w content...=D

but wad reallie surprised me were the 2 VTs, of which one i nv even worked with b4! they gave me a little farewell present too =) i think it's reallie sweet!! it's reallie the tot that counts sometimes =)

then ros they all gave me my first real branded present! a TIFFANY necklace~ *eyes sparkle* haha...but i reallie reallie din expect tt lahz..(no wonder ty said i will love my present)..it's a pretty heart necklace =) they also wrote me a card...omg..stupid ros ask me to read it in front of them..(cos she knew i would cry!! she knew it and asked me to read on purpose! grrr) true enough, just read like 2 lines...tears start to gather =.= so i closed the card but the tears still flowed..but no where near as dramatic as it was when i first told ros the news..=p so anywayz it was photo taking session..


CK, me, Ros


ros and me~


me and my lovely neighbour, STY..hehe
(see my necklace?? =p)


Ros, me and STY...oh man i am gonna miss them lots =(


My P&G team (w/o KEL =\)


Me and Sharon Chiam =)


me and shidah =)


my fave gossiping kakis! i will miss all the bitching at work~


my lunch kakis!! i will miss them lots too! =(

i spent such a long time packing my crap =.= in the end i have 4 big bags -.- luckily, chiam was there to help me carry them down =p... i have only been there for a year and i have so much rubbish..haha..and sorrie ty, i forgot to leave tuxedo sam to keep u company =(


well..i have officially left PwC..who knows..maybe one day i will return...who knows...but anywayz..monday will be the start of my new job..hopefully things will be well and all...*looking forward to the future*

No comments: