Thursday, January 24, 2008

actuallie today, i nearly cried in office...over a very insignificant thing...i was without a lunch partner...tt's all...sounds like so small thing, why need to cry?

i also dunno lehz...i tot i was supposed to do lunch duty so i wait n wait n wait for yip to call me to go buy lunch or sth...cos i tot she's prob bz so i wait for her to call me instead but ard 12.05, i realised the office very empty, only got jiahui left...then i saw ade coming back from somewhere...so i asked her i am doing duty today right? but she then informed me that it's sy and jh doing cos yip and ade switched w them...but ytd ade told me she is switching w me cos ytd she did for me when i was on mc! so obviously i went along w the idea tt today i will be doing her duty...fine...nvm...i ask ky if she lunching out, then she told me she alr got someone to buy back for her thinking that i wasn't available for lunch since she asked me earlier at 10plus....shit...the twist of things...
the point when ky told me she got mf to buy her lunch alr, i nearly burst out crying...i dunno wad happened...just a sudden thing...i just feel so 委屈...i feel very tired of ade's nonchalant attitude...sometimes i reallie cannot take it...pls have the courtesy to tell me b4hand that there's a change in plans...it's freaking frustrating...but luckily, in the end, one of the bankers asked me to go lunch w 2 of them instead of da paoing...so i did...no other choices reallie...

No comments: