Tuesday, October 24, 2006

(this post is actuallie copied from the other blog i share with my frenz cos i am lazy to type all over again..=P)
went drinking w colleagues on wed~~~
the whole idea was to get together for a farewell party for one of my colleague..i think we spent the whole night out, from 530 to 11+ and i reached home at 12+ ...>.<
anywayz... we went attica and then to gotham penthouse..i din reallie like the music there...but after 3 drinks..nothing reallie matters..lol..esp when i downed the first 2 so fast..omg..by the time i reached my 5th..i alr half gone..giggling at stupid things..only my other colleague had as much as me..=P the two of us like mad women..haha..but it was a comical scene..tho..now that i think of it..quite throw face.hahaha..but i think it's reallie fun to do this once in awhile..hee..
by my 4th drink i reallie quite dizzy le...but i think the drinks i had the alcohol content still ok leh..hehe..reallie doubting my "jiu liang" now..when i went toilet i can reallie feel the world spinning...after i went home..i had the feeling to puke..but din..and once in awhile i will giggle to myself on my bed...SO WEIRD...LOL...the next morning wake up..reallie wanna die..had a burning sensation in my stomach and feel like puking..>_< very horrible..that reallie made me think twice about drinking too much or too fast next time..

as for the ntu recruitment drive on thurs..sigh...=( no one interested in tax...NO ONE...these students reallie have a lot of misconceptions..they think only if they go audit then they can do CPA..which is not true! duno lehz..i think they dunno wad they are getting themselves into when they insist on going audit..=P but that's my personal opinion..maybe some ppl reallie enjoy their work...like yanzhen's workaholic snr..?hehe oh well..tt's abt it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LAZY WEI... like tt also copy! haiz
but nvm la, you are still my fav singing partner! haha