Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i realise to survive in this world...u need to WANT to know wad's happening..u need to be a kpo...altho it's the total opp of my character...i try to make myself..more "interested" in the happenings...

actuallie i reallie dun like to find out what's happening to others (esp at work)...like when they are gossiping abt certain clients or wad...i am just NOT interested...in short, i dun care...but i guess this is bad...cos tt means no interaction w the other colleagues..=.=

life's hard...wanna be myself..but i can't...actuallie i reallie can't stand it when ppl chou4 re4 nao4 and act so nosy and san ba...ergh...=\ i rem got once i was w a grp of frenz outside...then 3 ppl (strangers) started quarrelling...arguing over dunno wad crap..then my frenz just happily stood there and watched..hmmm..at that point of time i just wanna get out of there...somehow i feel like i was given a chance, against my will, to peep into other ppls' lives...i dun like that feeling..i am sure if i were the ppl in the argument, i also dun wan ppl to be looking at me from the sides, those shi bu guan ji de yang zhi...=\ i hate all these noseparkers.. but now i look back, maybe it's a good thing that someone was watching also lah...who knows if they might start throwing punches at each other...at least there will be on lookers to stop them? argh..i dunno..i think i just need to "care" more of the happenings ard me...

well..wad caused me to write all these is cos i just feel that i am in this office, minding my own business...but this isnt gonna get me "far" with the ppl at the top..so in a sense, being "nosy" might be a good thing...=\ i dunno..i guess this is crap...but just feel so out of place suddenly...=(

another miserable day at work i guess..................

No comments: