Saturday, January 03, 2009

after talking w yz and by for 6 hours on new yr's eve, i started to dig out all the past photos we have taken since in nyjc...hahaha...Gosh...memories flooded me...

i even managed to find my diaries at that time...hahaha...reallie is quite some memory sia...

that day, we reallie talked a lot a lot...and think back on all the silly things we have done and the silly nicknames we gave to the ppl...hehehehe...Monster?bunny?octopus?lion?HL?fish and chip(wah this had me laughing till i got stitches)?big head?hippo?crab?coffee?kit kat?target?strawberry? omg...we reallie spent a lot of time coming up with bo liao names...hehe~

anw, i read through my diary and rem how infatuated i was with one particular someone in jc...i also rem all the small details of how certain ppl came and went in my life...hahaha...how little small things like someone saying hi to me made me happy for a day, how i love the 暧昧 feeling...how i fell in and out of love...i tot my jc life sux...but actuallie after looking thr wad happened, i tot it was actuallie quite fun...:P jc shld be a long time ago but actuallie, i dun find it that far away...maybe cos the 3 yrs of uni to me...did not leave much impression and i just conveniently took it that they are not part of my life...maybe...

reading my diary also led me to think of the possibilities that certain things could have happened...like being w the person i was infatuated with...hahaha...but too late lah...the chance has passed...

i also managed to find my sec sch fotos -.- omg. i look like shit. tsk tsk tsk..wad happened to me?? me w the auntie specs...i reallie need to burn those photos...cannot let ppl see...hahaha...i think i look the worst in my sec 3 - 4 yrs -.- yucks. jc also equally bad ...ahhhh...no wonder so many ppl are reluctant to look back at past photos...it's reallie quite disastrous...

No comments: