Monday, December 29, 2008

right...so i have gone to visit the chinese sinseh again...(although i have been dreading since Saturday and Sunday)...but i decided i reallie need to cure it once and for all, instead of living with this problem which may come back to haunt me anytime...it's quite embarrassing actually but he helped me correct it and was rather quick abt it...so not much pain was felt (good!) ...he said after he helped me correct the tail bone, i shld feel no pain when sitting~
immediately after he helped me do it, i tried sitting...reallie NO PAIN! but after i reached home and tried again, it's pain!! SOOOOOOO i dunno wad happened T_T very scared i might have done sth to alter it...but it can't be so easily altered bah? he asked me not to sit on too soft material...=X hopefully it's just due to the bruises surrounding it, that's why pain and not becos it's hard to cure or wad bah...hai~ i am being paranoid...T_T

No comments: