Monday, December 15, 2008

8 dec - going to the airport...

i forgot to mention all the frustration i had while trying to convince SIA to change yx's ticket to my dad's name due to the special situation...SIA was inflexible and totally not helpful. They insisted that they can only put my dad's name on the waitlist...but c'mon i am an injured person, who needs someone to look after me, it's not like i am doing this for fun...it pisses me off so bad. i dun understand, is it that difficult to see that i will be in pain? and that i really need someone to look after me?? i am not in a bloody minor car accident and came out w only a few scratches for crying out loud..such unsympathetic staff is their idea of doing business? hmm...SIA can't even look after their own fellow countrymen...how disappointing. i will really think twice about flying with SIA. They shld change their staff in Melbourne...useless.

Then i also tried calling emirates instead...but their air ticket is just too much...1590+ for an economy class =.= shesh...can't be helped...i stuck to SIA as reluctant as i was...hoping that they will be able to give the seats to my dad when they cancel yx and her bro's tickets...-.-" BUT nope, no news at all...zzz...fucked up.

anw, i managed to reach the airport quite early...and my shopping doesn't stop...went to Diva n bot some accessories...for my xmas exchange...heee...this is the first time i am taking a flight on my own...but well...i dun feel much different from when i am flying w someone...=\
the stupid thing was, they had me down as a wheel chair requiree...and they even announced my name over the PA system...wah! =.= actually i wanted to shop somemore but since they announced my name so i quickly walked to the gate...and was asked to board immediately =.= shesh...

the whole flight was in agony for me...cos i was sitting directly on my tail bone, i already took 4 pain killers ...but still pain!! i think the woman next to me must be thinking i am crazy, why am i sitting so sideways...hahaha...i am practically facing her when i sleep =.= and it was so pain, i can't even concentrate on wad i was watching -.-"sighz...and the stupid air stewardess does not help at all! even after learning that i am injured, she did NOTHING to attempt to make me feel more comfortable. NOTHING. even a small little pillow, the gesture alone would make me feel better but nope, nada...some service eh? -.- seriously, why the fuck would i lie abt such things...use ur brains -.- unbelieveable bad attitude and service. my impression of SIA has dropped from 5 stars to 2 stars ...it's that bad.

i was in pain...i requested for her to keep my tray first so that i may adjust myself and lean sideways but she asked me if i wan any hot drinks..so i was like...ya a coffee pls...and wad did she do? she took my cup from my tray, placed it rudely on the table, my packet of utensils as well, it was her attitude that put me off. I am not trying to be hard to please...i just want to feel more comfortable...BUT she seemed to conveniently forgot that i am actuallie injured?! rude.

Btw, i asked her if i could change to a seat in the business class or sth as my back reallie hurts, she told me she will check but she doubt so...fine, but DID YOU CHECK?? she din come back to me to tell me anything?? wad? am i supposed to read her mind? rubbish. I have written to SIA about this and included her name, if i din get it wrong. I hope i will be getting some satisfying reply on this. but i half expect to receive some diplomatic and politically correct reply to that.

After these 2 flights on SIA, i feel so discriminated? is it becos i look like a kid that warrants this kind of service (if there is any service to begin with)...?? the impression i got was i did not look like i would be buying anythingn from the Kris Shop, so less attention could be paid. crap service with crap attitude.

Anw, after enduring 7 long hours of great uncomfort, i finally landed!! home sweet home!! honestly, there's no place like home...and i dun think i will ever wanna live anywhere else...:)

No comments: