Monday, December 15, 2008

5 Dec - Happy day for me cos i got to go Victoria Market!

today we woke up a bit earlier, so i got to soak a little longer...but we still took a cab there cos dunno how to walk and dun wanna strain my back...and it cost us 5+ even tho it was like 3 mins drive -.-"

Yupz! so here begins my SHOPPING SPREE!! i tell u, when u are not feeling too good, retail therapy works like a miracle pill~!!! weeeee...shall let my conquests do the talking...

One of my fave buys of the day - AUD25...cut 4 bucks so i got it at 21...=\ he die also dun wanna gimme the 1 buck off...-.-
2 for AUD 27 = was supposed to be 2 for 30...well...-.-" better than nothing i guess...the other piece is in the wash right now...so no photo -.-

2 for AUD28...the uncle die also dun wanna gimme much discount, he still took back the tee shirts...hai~ well well...i shld go back n tell him, i managed to get 2 for 27 lehz -.-

part of the 2 for AUD28~
sale item - AUD10...
i bot a new sunglasses as the one i bot in Japan went missing in the accident T_T very sad...
~i also bot sourvenirs which is not cheap -.- i conclude that their things are expensive even tho i am at a "market"...

~i got a pair of stockings to wear on my way home so that i can cover my 3 big bruises on the left leg...but only when i returned to the hotel did i realised tat i took the navy colour instead of black -.-" stupid me.

~we tried their corn...not too bad but a tad too oily w the melted butter =X

~my poor dad just followed me everywhere...heee...and he helped me carry my things cos dun wanna strain my back...:P (lucky me eh~)

~i also bot a Liverpool kit for kids...cost AUD20...=.= but after when i tried them on, the shorts are a little big small...opps...hahahhaa...they are just for me to wear at home though i just rem this yr not ideal for rats to wear red -.- humm...
~we bot an opal necklace for my mum~and managed to get 2 bucks off that...hee...
so all in all i saved abt 11 bucks? =X hmmm...
then we moved to the fruits n veg side...apples here i come!!! the strawberries were not in season i guess...all very small ones...so we din buy...mangoes were a little difficult to eat without knife...so we reallie din have much choices other than apples o.o
then we asked the girl selling fruits where to find macademia nuts...and she dunno? the lady buying fruits from her heard us and directed us to the stores...that's nice! finally some frenly ppl...:)
after that we actuallie walked back~ not bad for someone w an injured back eh? hee...saved the cab fare too :D
after awhile, we went to see yx again...she was scheduled for op on her legs that day but due to some miscomm or wadever they postponed it -.-" horrible doctors...but they moved her to the normal ward which is good news~ and she was able to talk longer too...so i just told her wadever i did that day lor...hahaha...
then it's time for dinner already! the day passes so fast there...haha
we went to buy some stuffs at the 7-11...and actuallie in the end we spent 50++ there ...in a 7-11 lehz -.- i bot the aust copy of CLEO since i lost my Sing copy in the car, i also bot a newspapers on football (soccer, they call it there) =.= then we bot some cup noodles, as well as ice creams etc :P
I was quite happy that day cos i was able to walk for almost the whole day...very good progress for me...:)
i forgot wad i had for dinner that day...aussie food reallie not worth remembering -.-"

No comments: