Sunday, May 07, 2006

First post~ ^_^

ALOHA~I'M BACK~!
i decided to abandon my old blog and start a new one! As to how long this one will last...depends on my mood..now just kinda in a mood to blog..esp since i have nothing to do after my final exams~
CAN U BELIEVE IT? I'm gonna graduate soon(hopefully nothing goes wrong)..omg..i can't believe that it's been 3 yrs!Looking back..i dun recall much of my uni life..simply bcos i din reallie enjoy it..Actually i dun reallie know how i feel abt this whole thing..it's like from july onwards, i will no longer be able to call myself a "student" anymore..it kinda feels weird..and i am alr starting to envy my other frenz who are still studying~ Gosh...i am missing sch life alr~( it's only been 10 days since my exams ended)..but honestly, i feel so aimless and lost now..tho i prob will be working in PWC as a tax associate..but actuallie my future still seems so.......vague..?can't think of a proper word at the moment..anywayz, just feel lost and scared of wad the future will hold..it's like i am reallie gonna step into the adult world, no longer sheltered by my parents..totalli at the mercy of the working world. i dunno how i will fare..and honestly i have no confidence at all..i feel like a baby reallie..still so ignorant of many things...zzz..
gosh..i am blabbering..prob due to the fact that i am BORED and my house seriously has nothing to entertain me..poof..i dunno how many of the people who read this can actuallie relate to how i feel? just feel kinda...lonely that no one is ard to share this feeling w me...sobz~

No comments: