Monday, May 08, 2006

wad have i been doing since exams ended u ask?

hehe...here's just to share some of the stuffs i have been doing since my last paper of my sch life ended..
lemme list down the things i did -.-( sry if some of it seems boring~):
1. MAPLE MAPLE MAPLE
2. Watching tons of downloaded 偶像剧 [will elaborate later on..]
3. TV
4. Re-Reading Harry Potter [i nv seems to get bored of them~ i dunno why..hmmm~]
5. ZZZing like i haven zz in years
6. Re visiting webbies i haven seen in eons
7. Downloading songs [pls dun catch me *blink blink*]

ya..that's abt it..realise anything common abt all these activities?
haha..all of them are done at HOME!
omg..since my exams ended, i din step out of my house except to go for voting and dinner..shesh..-.- how horrible is that?!?wad happened to the long awaited KTV session?? boohoo~ all liars..
was supposed to go out for a gathering with my fellow colleagues from my attachment..but...i had to fall sick at that time..ok..maybe i wasn't so sick till i can't go out lah..but then..reallie very drowsy from the medicine..plus..i dunno wad to say to them..not that close afterall i guess..so quite scared will be quite awkward..in the end i din go..sobz..i doubt they will ever ask me out again..this is the second time i din go for gathering le >_< i know i know..i am such a lazy ass..haha..but at that point of time reallie dun feel like stepping out of my house..not to mention the horrible fringe i have just cut..sooooo best stay home and not frighten kids on the road..hehe
so all these time, i was stuck at home and i am seriously bored..even maple is losing its appeal ( that's saying a lot abt the degree of my boredom)..sigh..dunno wad to do now liao..arghhh..someone help me..anyone wanna ask me out? desperate le..*sniffs*

No comments: